Thursday, June 25, 2015

Not quite ready for my modeling career

Before I post anything let's just remember this:




And now I'd like to introduce you to my new favorite outfit:

View A: My new favorite outfit
You wouldn't know from this picture, but in real life I don't look so frumpy-dumpy. I actually look really good in this dress!! This is my new favorite outfit, and yes, I realize that it's essentially a really long t-shirt. I haven't branched out THAT much.


Most outfits I love on the internet have all these cute layers and details. Well, now that we're in the frigid depths of Brazilian winter, it got down to 65 degrees and I put on a cardigan.

View B: With cardigan
I thought I'd love it more, but I love it less-- much less.
Is the belt too wide? Is it the ruffles on the cardigan? Is it secret option C?
I don't know.
Maybe it's a good thing there's no such thing as winter in Brazil.


4 comments:

  1. May try the cardigan over all of it and not belted down? I have trouble with the "belted" cardi look myself, I can't seem to figure it out either. Although, that is a very nice dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Lose the belt, and it will be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really have to hoist the boobies up if you're not flat and want to pull off a belted look. It also helps to wear the belt loose and at an angle. But yeah, layering with a belt is super hard for well endowed girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a belted maxi and think the wider the belt the better. Have you tried pulling just an inch or two from under the belt and over it (like blouse the top a little bit)? I'm not sure how it will work with the cardigan but sometimes that is the trick for me and bloused dresses. You could also just grab a solid colored wrap/pashmina instead of the cardigan? extra chique ;)

    ReplyDelete