Sunday, June 28, 2015

Nerdy blog business

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14232601/?claim=4chv7xxqmmd">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Pay no attention to the gobbledygook at the top of this page. I'm just trying to attach my blog to my account at www.bloglovin.com. I used to use google reader, but they cancelled that quite a while ago. Since then I've been using bloglovin, and I like it.

Also, since we're talking computers and blogs and technicalities, I'd just like to point out that I changed my blog domain name! All by myself*!! It was hard and kind of confusing. I bought the domain name, then tried once to change the website address through blogger.... but it didn't work. I gave up, asked my brother for help, and then stomped around my house for a while. He ignored my message and kept "working" or whatever it is he does at work, and I was left to my own devices. Thankfully, a quick search of the FAQs gave me a tutorial showing me exactly what to do. And I did it. And I feel awesome!


*While this blog is a record of my attempt to become cool, I'll settle for just looking cool and dressing well. Because I can't tell you how proud I was of my nerdiest achievement ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment