Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Delivered!!

In America they have this phenomenon called "two day shipping". Apparently your stuff magically appears at your house two days after you order it.
And if I were living in America, I would have my Stitch Fix by now. Actually, I would have had it by last Friday when it was delivered to the mail facility.
That would have been fun.
But all that came in the mail today in Brazil was my husband's Boba Fett costume. Because we're cool in our family.
But no clothes for me.
There IS a way to peek into your order and see what they've sent you. You just go and hit "check-out" and there's the list! Then with the magic of google, you just search for photos of each item, and voila! there's your order!
HOWEVER. This is being written by the world's biggest fan of surprises. Kevin bought my Christmas present last October, and it sat in MY closet for months just staring down at me. And I didn't open it! Not once!
(I actually knew it was a watch. But I didn't know what KIND.)
So I'm still waiting for my clothes.
I think I jumped the gun, telling people I'm going to dress so chique now. Speaking of surprises, I should have just waited for my Stitch Fix and then just showed up at a birthday party looking all amazing and then being all, "What? This old thing?"
Anyway.
This shipment better not get accidentally misdirected and wind up in New Delhi like that one last January. (You can't make this stuff up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment